Among those options of the printer that you can find today, Canon PIXMA MG2220 is surely the option that you should choose. This is the only option for a personal printer that will provide you with a complete benefit that you might not find in the other printer. This is how you can get the printer that will provide you with the average speed of printing that you cannot find in the other printer. Moreover, it has the best quality printing in its class.
This is what you will need to help you get the best benefit in Canon PIXMA MG2220. This printer is the option of printer that will print at the speed of 8.4 ipm for mono printing and 4.8 ipm for color printing. This is the average performance that you can find in this printer that you might not find the other personal printer.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2150 Colour Photo Printer
Another thing about this printer that you might not find in the other printer is the amazing printing quality that will provide you with 4,800 x 1,200 dpi print resolution. You will also find it comes with a multifunction feature that makes it as one of the best options you can find only in Canon PIXMA MG2220.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2220 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”