For those who are searching for a printer that will support you in finishing your college tasks and works easily, Canon PIXMA MG2920 is definitely your solution. The maximum resolution is above its competitors, with 4800 x 600 dpi. My Image Garden helps you to manage and edit your picture before printing. Full HD Movie Print allow its user to print frames from movies and video clips easily. Introduced by Canon as a multipurpose printer, this machine provides the function of printer, scanner, and copier in just one device.
The speeds of Canon PIXMA MG2920 are not so fast, but fast enough for personal and home use, with 8 inch per minute for mono printing and 4 inch per minute for color printing. It has a compact design, with only 7.6 lbs. in weight, and 6.8 x 12.1 x 5.8 inches in width, depth, height respectively. With this compact size, it does not occupy too much space in your room and you can move it around effortlessly.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2560 Inkjet Photo Printer
Others features offered by Canon PIXMA MG2920 include quiet mode, Full HD Movie Print, and My Image Garden software. With Quiet Mode, this machine ensures to produce noise level as low as possible.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2920 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2520 Color Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2920 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2920 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2920 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”