Canon PIXMA MG2922 is one among the recommended printers launched by Canon, one of the top printer manufacturer, to accommodate the increasing needs of multipurpose printers. The speed of this machine is not as fast as most printers on the same class, but sufficient enough for personal and home use, with 8 pages per minute for mono documents and 4 pages per minute for color documents. This machine is compatible with Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.6.8 and above), and Windows (XP and above).
The output tray capacity of Canon PIXMA MG2922 is only able to handle up to 60 sheets of paper. This small paper capacity limits its function to personal and home use only. The maximum resolution offered by this printer is slightly above its competitors, with 4800 x 600 dpi. It is able to handle various type of paper, such as plain paper, glossy photo paper, and envelopes.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2550 Inkjet Photo Printers
As for the connectivity, Canon PIXMA MG2922 is equipped with both USB port and Wi-Fi. With its Wi-Fi, you can print from everywhere as long as you are connected to the Wi-Fi. This machine is able to print, scan, and copy documents effortlessly without having to purchase additional devices.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2922 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2520 Colour Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”