Are you someone who tend to work until late and need a printer that will create less noises? If the answer is yes, then Canon PIXMA MG2960 can be your answer. It is also compatible with Windows (XP and above), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.6 and above). It is able to handle plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes as the printing media. It comes with FINE technology that is exclusively designed for Canon printers to ensure its outputs quality. The speeds are not exceptional, with only 4 inch per minute for color printing, and 8 inch per minute for mono printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 comes with several software that will help you manage and edit your print jobs, such as Easy PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, Creative Park Premium, and PIXMA Cloud Print. It has a compact design, with 3.5 kg in weight, and 426 x 306 x145 mm in width, depth, and height respectively. With this size, you dont have to prepare extra room to place this device.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2922 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2960 offers a great maximum resolution, with 4800 x 600 dpi. Launched by Canon as an all-in-one printer, this machine provides the function of printer, scanner, and copier in just one device.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2960 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2550 Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”