In the era of modernization and industrialization, simplicity almost becomes an essential need for a lot of people, including simplicity in printer. Released by Canon as multipurpose printer, Canon PIXMA MG2965 is able to copy, print, and scan with only one device. The scanner of this device is able to create image up to 1200 x 600 dpi, which is not remarkable. Its resolution is also not exceptional, with only 4800 x 600 dpi.
For late night worker, Canon PIXMA MG2965 is surely a good news. This printer has quiet mode that make sure the printer will not make a lot of noise while working. As for its speed, it is pretty average, with 8 inch per minute for mono printing and 4 inch per minute for color printing. This printer is able to print directly from your social media account and cloud online services.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2522 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2965 is equipped with wireless connectivity, so you can easily print your assignment anywhere around the room without having to connect your computer via USB port. With this machine, you can finish your works without having to buy various devices that will occupy a lot of space in either your home or office.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG2965 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2420 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2965 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2965 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2965 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”