Introduced by Canon as an all-in-one printer, Canon PIXMA MG3022 fulfill its purpose by providing the function of scanner, printer, and copier in just one device. It is compatible with Windows (Vista and above) and Mac OS X (version 10.8.5 and above). The scanner and the copier also work pretty well, but the resolution for the scanner is slightly lacking compared to its competitors, with only 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 has Quiet Mode to reduce the noise during operation. With this mode, you dont have to worry about disturbing anyone during late night working. It comes with Auto Power On feature that will turn the device immediately after you press the On button. The speed for its printing is approximately 8 inch per minute for mono documents and 4 inch per minute for color documents, which is slightly below average.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Inkjet Photo Printers
The size of Canon PIXMA MG3022 is just right for every feature that is offered. It is not too big nor too small, and it does not require too much space on your home or office. This printer also comes with PIXMA Cloud Link and Google Cloud Print that enables its users to directly print from and scan to their cloud online services.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG3022 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2920 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG3022 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG3022 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3022 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”