Printing photos at home becomes a huge trend nowadays. Canon understand this condition and released Canon PIXMA MG3029 to answer the challenge. This photo printer comes with FINE technology that enables its print heads to create ink droplets as detailed as 2 Pl and ensure the vividness of your outputs. It has quiet mode, which is beneficial for those who often stay up late and finish their work during quiet hours. It has a great maximum resolution to support its function as a photo printer, with 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Compared to its competitors, Canon PIXMA MG3029 is not exceptional when it comes to printing speeds, with 8 inch per minute for mono printing and 4 inch per minute for color printing. Several operating systems supported by this printer are Mac OS X (version 10.6.8 or above) and Windows (XP or above. For the interface, it comes with both USB and Wi-Fi to enhance its accessibility to multiple devices at the same time.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Inkjet Photo Printers
The design for Canon PIXMA MG3029 is very compact, with only 7.6 lbs. in weight, and 5.8 x 12.1 x 608 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You can move it around easily and it does not need too much spaces in your room.
Canon Pixma MG3029 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon Pixma MG3029 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2922 All-In-One Printer
Canon Pixma MG3029 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon Pixma MG3029 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon Pixma MG3029 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon Pixma MG3029 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon Pixma MG3029 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”