Printer can be considered one of the essential electronic devices, especially for office workers and students. As a leading company in printer manufacturing, Canon understand this, and launched Canon PIXMA MG3050 to accommodate the condition. This machine has the function of printer, scanner, and copier without additional devices needed. The printing technology used by this printer is inkjet color. It uses four individual ink tanks, allowing the users to replace only the inks that run out and save more money on printing cost.
Using Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link, you can directly print from and scan to your cloud online services with Canon PIXMA MG3050. The printing speeds of this printer is pretty standard, with 4 inch per minute for color printing and 8 inch per minute for mono printing. The maximum resolution serves its function as a photo printer, with 4800 x 600 dpi. It come with one year warranty.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG3022 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3050 does not require too much space in your room thanks to its compact size, with only 3.5 kg in weight, and 145 x 426 x 306 mm in height, width, and depth respectively. Moving this printer around should not be a problem for you.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG3050 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wi-Fi All-in-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG3050 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG3050 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3050 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”