Every year, the use of computers, as well as printers, is elevating rapidly. To keep up with this condition, Canon released Canon PIXMA MG3052. This machine is able to print, copy, and scan documents with just one device. It is equipped with both Wi-Fi and USB as the interface, enabling multiple devices to connect remotely. This printer consumes approximately 10 watts power during operation and 1.6 watts during standby mode, which is remarkably very efficient compared to its competitors.
For those who want to directly print from or scan to cloud online services, it is not a problem with Canon PIXMA MG3052 thanks to its Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link feature. The design of this printer is very nice, with only 14.5 x 42.6 x 30.6 cm in height, width, and depth respectively, and 3.5 kg in weight. This machine does not need too much space in your room and you can move it around very easily.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG3022 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Thanks to its FINE technology, Canon PIXMA MG3052 is able to create ink droplets as tiny as 2 Pl and provide a great quality of its outputs. It is also supported with its exceptional maximum resolution, with 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3052 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG3052 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2960 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”