Nowadays, a lot of people favor multipurpose devices compared to the single-used ones, including printers. To keep up with the trend, Canon launched Canon PIXMA MG3053. This machine can copy, print, and scan documents without having to purchase additional devices. With its either blue or white color, this printer will add some chic decoration to your room. The maximum printing resolution is very impressive for a printer on its class, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It uses inkjet color as its printing technology.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 has no auto duplex feature, so you have to manually flip the paper if you want to print on both sides. The printing speed is quite average, with only 4 inch per minute and 8 inch per minute for color and mono printing respectively. It is equipped with Wi-Fi and USB as its connectivity, ensuring its accessibility to multiple devices remotely. You can also directly scan to and print from your cloud online services with PIXMA Cloud Link and Google Cloud Print feature.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG3029 Inkjet Photo Printer
The dimensions of Canon PIXMA MG3053 is pretty compact, with 145 x 426 x 306 mm in height, width, and depth respectively. It is also remarkably lightweight, with only 3.5 kg in weight.
Canon Pixma MG3053 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon Pixma MG3053 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2965 All-In-One Printer
Canon Pixma MG3053 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon Pixma MG3053 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon Pixma MG3053 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon Pixma MG3053 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon Pixma MG3053 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”