Canon PIXMA MG3060 can be considered a versatile printer. Released by Canon as an all-in-one printer, this printer is able to print, scan, and copy with only one device. For its copier, it is able to copy a full color document in 28 seconds. The quality of the outputs is ensured by FINE technology that is exclusively design for Canon printers. This technology ensure the print heads to create ink droplets as small as 2 Pl, which lead to extra sharpness of your results. Its print resolution is not special, with 4800 x 600 dpi.
Just like its printing function, Canon PIXMA MG3060 has a standard scanner. The scanner type is flatbed and able to create image up to 600 x 1200 dpi. In addition, it is equipped with wireless connectivity that allow you to print your works from anywhere around the room, without having to connect your computer with USB cable. It also has a compact design, make it easily movable around the room and does not occupy a lot of space.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG3022 Inkjet Photo Printer
As a part of inkjet printer, Canon PIXMA MG3060 has standard speeds. Its speed for monochrome printing is 8 inch per minute and for color printing is 4 inch per minute. These speeds are slightly below its competitor.
Canon Pixma MG3060 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon Pixma MG3060 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2950 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Canon Pixma MG3060 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon Pixma MG3060 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon Pixma MG3060 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon Pixma MG3060 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon Pixma MG3060 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”