The Canon PIXMA MG3155 can be a very great option that you can choose in order to complete your working room in the best way possible. This specific printing device can really help you to finish your various tasks nicely, which can be like printing, duplicating, and scanning. So then, you will find you’re your works become so much easier to do once you have used this equipment in your busy time.
Well, the best thing about the Canon PIXMA MG3155 is that this device can be upgraded still especially when you complement it with the right drivers. Luckily, there are some of the most recommended options for the device, such as Linux, Windows, XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6.8, v 10.9, or 10.12, and so on. In this case, you have to choose one of them that can suit the printing machine perfectly.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG3053 All-in-one Photo Printer
In addition, it is so much important for you to download the driver for the Canon PIXMA MG3155 from the reliable source. You have to do it in order to prevent any bad scams and unexpected things from the device. So, you can always make it free from any damages as long as possible.
Canon Pixma MG3155 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Canon Pixma MG3155 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2950 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Canon Pixma MG3155 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon Pixma MG3155 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon Pixma MG3155 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon Pixma MG3155 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon Pixma MG3155 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”